We re-examined everything we know about XC performance and geometry, and by employing Ride Aligned technology, created the Revolver FS 100; the pinnacle of modern XC performance.
The Revolver FS 120 benefits from the same stiff, lightweight chassis, but is specially-designed with a longer stroke rear shock and 120mm XC fork – creating a geometry specifically designed for larger than life rides where you don't have the time to pick the smoothest line – because there's a finish line to cross – in reality or your imagination.
- Full Carbon 120mm Frame - 12x148mm
- Marathon Geometry with Gravity Tune
- Custom Tuned RockShox Rear Suspension
- Ride Aligned
- New RockShox SID Select+ 120mm Fork w/35mm Stanchions
- New RockShox SIDLuxe Select+ Custom Tuned Rear Shock
- SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T Cassette
- New DT Swiss XR 1700 Aluminum wheelset
- Tubeless ready w/Stan's valves and sealant
- POWER TO THE WIN: The Revolver FS's Ride Aligned XC design features a low, forward riding position for powerful, efficient pedaling, maximum traction, and a front end that stays on the ground when the going gets steep, so you're in control of where you go, and how fast you get there.
- REDUCED FATIGUE: Shifting the rider's center of gravity for optimum weight distribution within the Revolver FS 100's wheelbase, riders are able to navigate every aspect of a race course from an optimal position. The fine-tuned Ride Aligned XC design provides increased grip and support when the rider is seated and powering through undulating terrain, which greatly-reduces fatigue by minimizing the need for weight shifts throughout the race.
- STIFFER, FASTER FRAME CONSTRUCTION: The Revolver FS has been designed with a fine-tuned carbon frame to optimize pedaling efficiency. We engineered the downtube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions to provide a 40% increase in axial rigidity, ensuring every available Watt you throw down is translated into forward motion.
- OPTIMIZED SUSPENSION DESIGN: The Revolver FS is designed to excel on a wide variety of terrain. The Ride Aligned suspension kinematics maintain incredible traction both climbing and descending and provides an efficient pedaling platform without having to reach for a lockout, while tracking precisely through rough descents. By employing the Ride Aligned Bike Setup App, your suspension sets up quickly and precisely.
- UNCOMPROMISED DESCENTS: In addition to the pedaling prowess of the new Revolver FS, we wanted to be sure it would charge descents – not just survive them. So, we designed the FS 100 with a 68.5 degree head angle and a 60mm stem. The 120 is a degree slacker which, when combined with the Revolver chassis' frame stiffness, 120mm dropper post and 2.35" tires, provides a level of precision and confidence on descents that will leave competitors in your wake.
|Frame||Hi-Mod Carbon, 120mm, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||RockShox SID Select+, 120mm, 44mm Offset|
|Headset||FSA Internal Cartridge Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox SIDLuxe Select+, 190 x 45mm|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss XR 1700 Spline 29" Wheelset|
Front: DT Swiss XR 1700 Spline, 15 x 110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: DT Swiss XR 1700 Spline, 12 x 148mm Boost, XD, 6 Bolt
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Straight Pull|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35" 3C/TR/EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle DUB Carbon, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM BB DUB PF92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 10-52T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle 12spd|
|Handlebars||Butted 6061 Alloy, 780mm, 20mm Rise|
|Tape/Grips||Ergon GA20 Lock-On|
|Stem||6061 Alloy 60mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 RSC|
Front: SRAM G2 RSC, Organic Pads w/SRAM Centerline, 180mm rotor
Rear: SRAM G2 RSC, Organic Pads w/SRAM Centerline, 160mm rotor
|Saddle||Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M, L, XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Red/Green / Small||058817516986||0660511944||REV23853837N|