The Revolver HT is the pinnacle of modern XC hardtail performance. Its high modulus carbon fiber frame is engineered to make the most of every Watt stomped through its pedals, with a progressive design that reduces fatigue, and provides attack-style handling on descents. If you're looking to win races – whether organized or deep within the part of your mind that you don't talk about at parties - the Revolver HT is what you're looking for.
- Revolver Carbon XC frame with 100mm or 120mm fork options
- Updated progressive XC geometry
- Gravity Tune
- 148mm Boost rear end
- Tubeless ready with Stan's tape, valves and sealant
- X-Fusion RC32 Air 120mm Fork
- Shimano Deore 11 Speed Drivetrain
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Revolver HT uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder. Using individual rider metrics, optimized geometry and fit and proprietary app technology, you'll align with your ride experience like never before.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STIFF & FAST: The Carbon fiber frame comes in four sizes, weighs in at a scant 1100g with paint (Size M).
- MASSIVE CLEARANCE: Boost axle spacing provides gobs of clearance for 29x2.35 tires, so it's not just XC-Race compliant – it'll also rip on the trails to get every mile in that you can before sundown.
- ONE-BY SPECIFIC: It's a harsh reality for luddites, but the front derailleur is a thing of the past for XC racers. The Revolver HT is a finely tuned machine, and we've eliminated all the extra fluff to make it the fastest it can be – and part of that is ditching the possibility of running a front derailleur.
- RACE CALIBER, TRAIL WORTHY: Revolver HT is spec'd for XC with a lightweight 120mm fork, and also suits the needs of the performance trail rider with a dropper posts and 2.35" tires.
|Carbon XC Race, Ride Aligned
|X-Fusion RC32 Boost Air, 120mm, 51mm Offset
|Angular Cartridge Bearing
|Stans Arch D 29" 32H
Front: Sealed Bearing, 15 x 110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy RR, 12 x 148mm Boost, HG, 6 Bolt
|Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 2.35", Folding Addix
|Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
|Shimano BBMT500PA PF92
|Shimano Deore RD-M5100
|Shimano Deore CS-M5100, 11-51T, 11 Speed
|Shimano Deore SL-M5100
|Butted Alloy Lite, 760mm, 15mm Rise
|Norco SL Alloy Stem, 60mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp
|Shimano BRMT400, Resin Pads w/Shimano ASMRT26M, 180mm rotors
|Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex
|TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm (S, M), 150mm (L, XL)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Silver / Small
|Green/Silver / Medium
|Green/Silver / Large
|Green/Silver / X-Large