Riding is for everyone, so we created the Camber to provide a dialed fit for rippers of all sizes, from kids on up. The Camber comes equipped with all the comfort, style, and ventilation to make every ride a joyride.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Camber earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech Helmet Rating from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- With x-small to x-large options spread across five unique shell sizes, the Camber eliminates excess bulk to deliver a comfortable and streamlined fit to a full range of riders.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system with adjustable Tri-Fix web splitters delivers an easy and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
- Average weight: 370 grams (medium).
|Black / X-Large||888818819669||60222-0905||CAM19266202L|
|White Dune/Purple Orchid / Large||888818787128||60222-0944||CAM26144311L|
|White Dune/Purple Orchid / X-Large||888818819621||60222-0945||CAM2726220L|