Bike Service & Repair
We service almost every make and model of bicycle out there. Our senior technicians have a combined 50+ years in the bike service industry. If it's happened - we've probably seen it! If you are unsure what is wrong with your bike, bring it in for a free estimate.
Our goal is to get you up and running as soon as possible in a professional and transparent manner.
No Appointment Necessary!
Getting your bike serviced is as easy as bringing your bike to our shop. Just bring your bike to the store where one of our friendly staff will check your bike in. We will provide you with a free estimate and let you know when your bike will be ready for pick-up.
If your bike needs a minor repair such as a tire/tube change, these services are booked in and usually finished same or next day.
E-Bike Service Notice
Effective Jan 1, 2023, we will be discontinuing all servicing of e-bikes that we are not certified to work on. We are certified to work on Bosch, Shimano Steps, Hyena, and Specialized e-bikes. This includes all forms of minor and major service work.
Tune-Up Package Options
Not all tune-ups are equal. When you bring your bike in, we review what it needs and provide a free estimate. To ensure your bike is running properly when it leaves the shop, we often recommend choosing one of our carefully designed tune-up packages. We also offer a wide variety of a la carte bike repairs for specific problems. We work hard to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
If you have an e-bike, electronic shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, a full-suspension bike, air forks, or other specialty items, your bike may need additional a la carte service based on manufacturer recommended service schedules or due to wear. Any recommended service items will be included on our detailed, free estimate.
A yearly tune-up should not just be a check over. It should include wheel truing (alignment), bearing adjustment, and a full mechanical inspection that includes adjustment of components. It is yearly preventative maintenance to keep your bike running smoothly. Just like with a car, wheels need to be trued (aligned) and sometimes you don't even realize it.
You've heard it before - not all bike tune-ups are created equally.
Our regular tune-up follows a carefully designed checklist that includes wheel truing and bearing adjustment, a mechanical inspection, shifting and brake adjustments, and lubing all necessary parts.
- It's not uncommon for bikes to need parts and a la carte service add-ons during a tune-up. These items are not included in the tune-up pricing, and, if needed, are clearly outlined in our free estimate. If you have hydraulic disc brakes, they may need to be bled at an extra cost.
(Wash 'n Tune)
Pedal with ease on a clean bike! Dirt and grease can build-up and cause issues in your drivetrain such as premature wear of parts, drivetrain issues, and it gets your pants dirty - no one likes the chainring tattoo!
If your bike is dirty or greasy - congrats - it likely means you've been out there riding!!
Our bike wash station allows us to offer you a clean bike and an even cleaner drivetrain. Check out our Bike Wash video at the bottom of this page.
Why can't I get a wash without a tune? In order to completely clean your bike, some parts need to be removed. After bikes are cleaned thoroughly, they need to be tuned to ensure they are functioning properly.
- It's not uncommon for bikes to need parts or al a carte service during a tune-up. These items are not included in the tune-up pricing, and if needed, are clearly outlined in our free estimate. If you have hydraulic disc brakes, they may need to be bled at an extra cost.
If you ride lots, a complete overhaul is recommended at one to two year intervals. If your bike has been ridden in a lot of rain or mud, we recommend getting an overhaul done immediately to ensure that trapped water doesn't damage the bearings in your bike.
When we perform an overhaul, we start by completely disassembling your bike, and cleaning each part (like detailing your car). Our complete overhaul includes all the service of a regular tune-up but we take it to the next level by overhauling the bearings on your bike's hubs, headset, and bottom bracket. This package includes a hydraulic brake bleed.
- If you're needing an overhaul, you've likely been out adventuring. Way to go!
- If you're riding enough to need an overhaul, you likely know the drill: it's not uncommon for bikes to need parts and al a carte service during an overhaul. These items are not included in the overhaul pricing, and if needed, are clearly outlined in our free estimate.
- We work on all makes and models, and no repair is too small. Small "a la carte" repairs include:
- Flat tire repairs
- Adjusting brakes to eliminate rubbing
- Adjusting shifting
- Hydraulic brake bleeds
- Straightening bent wheels
- Brake pad installation
- Bar taping and grip installation
- ...and so much more!
We also work on kids' bikes, and offer a less-expensive tune-up customized to the less complicated mechanisms typically present.
We offer a wide range of advanced services to get your bike in optimum shape:
- Suspension fork overhaul
- Rear shock air-can overhauls
- Di2 and ETap setup and servicing
- Rear suspension linkage overhaul
- Build new or used bike after shipping
- Pack bike for shipping or travel by plane
- Custom wheel building
- Tubeless tire conversion
- ....and the list goes on!
First In, First Out!
We work on a first in, first out system, and getting your bike serviced is as easy as bringing your bike to our shop.
We will check your bike in and let you know approximately what day your bike will be ready for pick-up. We will send you a free detailed estimate, and upon approval, will commence with repairs and contact you when it's finished.
If your bike needs a minor repair such as a tire/tube change, it will be done within 24 hours.
Home Bike Repair
Its a great idea to have a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.