Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Gain new braking options on your road or cross bars without giving up hand positions. Specialized's Top Mount Brake Levers are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and also provide a more upright position on road bikes.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- Entry level hydraulic disc brakes and levers for Flat Mount frames and forks - Perfect for flat bar road bikes, urban bikes and MTBs that use the Flat Mount standard - BL-MT200 3-finger levers with aluminum master cylinder, tooled reach adjust & steel lever - BR-UR300 forged aluminum front and rear-specific Flat Mount calipers - Brake pads: B01S resin - Comes pre-bled with SM-BH59 straight connection hose - Compatible only with 160mm rotors, not included
- Entry level hydraulic disc brakes and levers for Flat Mount frames and forks - Perfect for flat bar road bikes, urban bikes and MTBs that use the Flat Mount standard - BL-MT200 3-finger levers with aluminum master cylinder, tooled reach adjust & steel lever - BR-UR300 forged aluminum front and rear-specific Flat Mount calipers - Brake pads: B01S resin - pre-bled with SM-BH59 straight connection hose - Compatible only with 160mm rotors, not included
$89.99 - $109.99
BL-M4100 - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-SPEC EV shifting lever BR-MT410 - Long-lasting performance and quick - Easy installation and adjustment - Superior modulation gives you the power you need - Quick piston retraction - Lightweight 2-piston disc brake caliper - Pre-assembled and bled brake lever and caliper, with SM-BH59-SS hose & mineral oil - Without rotor and adapter - One-way bleeding system
$32.99 - $54.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
$79.99 $118.00 32% Off
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$37.49 - $53.99
- Pair of K-Type disc brake pads without fins, for one caliper - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Steel backplate for lower cost or Ti backplate for improved heat management and lower weight - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - Also compatible with XTR BR-M9100 calipers - Interchangeable with L-type finned pads (except for XTR BR-M9100)
Shimano M06 Metal Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M965/966/965, Saint BR-M800, BR-M775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, LX BR-M585, BR-M545, BR-M535, Road BR-R505 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
$464.99 - $474.99 $602.00 - $612.00 Up to 23% Off
- XTR M9120 brake lever and M9120 4-piston hydraulic disc brake caliper - Increased stopping power & improved modulation for greater dowhnill confidence and control - Additional contact point on handlebar increases stiffness by 8% vs BL-M9020 - Quicker engagement & shorter, adjustable free stroke - ServoWave technology - Toolless adjustable reach - Pre-assembled with SM-BH90-SBM high power hose - Includes N04C metal pads w/ fins - Weight: 385g per side (lever, caliper, hose & RT-MT900 rotor)
$17.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$9.99 - $35.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
$25.99 - $36.99
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
XTR RT-MT900 rotors offer stable and versatile braking performance in the most demanding MTB conditions. - Center Lock design (alloy lockring included) - Incorporates Ice Technologies Freeza construction for superior heat dissipation - Compatible with both metal and resin brake pads
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$14.99 - $31.49
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Page 1 of 1