- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
- Disc brake hose for all hydraulic Shimano disc brakes with straight connection type. Length 2000mm, outer diameter approx. 5mm. - Compatible brake levers: BL-T615, ST-M4050, BL-M506, BL-M505, BL-M445, BL-M396, BL-M395, BL-M355 - Compatible brake caliper: BR-T615, BR-M4050, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M395, BR-M355 - Also compatible ST-RS785 and ST-RS685 road hydraulic levers with BR-RS785 or BR-RS805 calipers - Straight connection at lever and caliper
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
$7.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and super-smooth braking. It's a nice upgrade for your brake cables.
$4.89 - $11.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$12.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Teflon Shift Cable is made of stainless steel and coated with Teflon for excellent corrosion resistance, durability and a super-smooth shift every time. It's a nice upgrade for your shift cables.
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$17.99 - $18.99
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
Page 1 of 1